Wooo Hoooo! Hi everyone! I have lost track of time and gotten off track with my pins but I’m posting for a different reason today. The lovely lady Sarah over at Our Next Great Adventure has nominated me, or Pin Busting, for a “7 Things About Me” award! As a nominee, I must, yes you guessed it, share 7 things about me. (:
Check out Sarah’s great blog about her day-to-day musings and DIYs and recipes…. she really is a jack of all trades! I mean this pic alone gives you an idea of all her fabulous posts! So I now have to share 7 things about me….
1. I have an insane sweet tooth. Sometimes I want to literally scoop out a spoonful of sugar but usually settle for a spoonful of Fluff which seems to be more socially acceptable.
2. I have a strong lazy streak that must not be indulged. If I manage to keep it curbed I’m good, but the second I indulge it it’s like a bad addiction. I imagine it’s what people who give up carbs go through. It’s also why I am so excited to never scrub my tub again!
3. I have seen Back to the Future so many times I can nearly recite the entire thing. It’s one of the best movies ever.
4. When my sister was born, my parents had to pretend around me that her name was Gabrielle because that was the name I chose and they had planned on until my brother suggested Jennifer instead. Stupid brothers right?
5. My husband was my first crush. In second grade. We chased each other on the playground and everything.
6. When I was younger and people asked “what do you want to be when you grow up?” I would answer all kinds of things but really the only thing I ever really WANTED to be when I grew up was a mom. I think it’s because my mom is so incredible, and she made it look so easy!
7. I have a thing for linens and dishes. It’s almost impossible for me to turn them down at yard sales, or at the very least pet them all wishing I could either afford or find someplace to store them.
So that’s 7 things about me… now check out my 7 nominations!
So the rules for the nominated are these : 1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. 2. Tell everyone seven things about yourself. 3. Choose 7 other blogs that you think deserve the award, and post on their blog to let them know they’ve been nominated.
So that’s it for today and hopefully tomorrow I’m back on track for busting some pins! Thanks again to Our Next Great Adventure for the nomination!! So thrilled to be nominated for anything!